ROSS HDC LIQUID BR 304
(Alkaline, solvent-free degreaser for removing protein, fat, grease, oils and other food soils in a food preparation environment)
- Dilute at 10-20 ml/ liter concentration for Normal soiling
- Dilute at 20-50 ml/ liter concentration for Normal soiling
- For manual cleaning : Apply by mop or brush and scrub. Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- For Equipment cleaning : Soak parts. Use brush or sponge as necessary. Rinse.
- Note :
- 1) Wear long rubber gloves for manual cleaning. Rinse metal surfaces immediately.
- 2) To avoid food contamination, rinse all surfaces with potable Water.
- 3) Avoid contamination of food during use or storage.
- 4) When cleaning floors, position wet-floor signs around area to be cleaned. Exercise caution as wet surfaces may be slippery.
- Constitution : Aqueous mixture of anionic emulsifier and alkali
- Appearance : Light yellowish clear liquid
- Specific Gravity at 25°c : 1.126 ± 0.100
- Ph- Value : 12.0-14.0
- Miscibility : Miscible in cold water
- Packing : 5 ltrs